It’s been a little over a month since Kanye West’s controversial meeting with President Donald Trump at the White House, and, for now, it looks like the rapper is sticking to his new vow to stay out of politics. But that doesn’t mean he’s done with music—or meeting with some of the country’s most prominent figures.
West took to Twitter on Wednesday to share a somewhat blurry photo of himself and Mark Zuckerberg doing karaoke together. “We sang Backstreet Boys’ ‘I Want It That Way,'” he captioned the attention-grabbing shot.
While it’s unclear why Ye and the Facebook CEO were out together in the first place, people still had plenty to say about the get-together.
“Kanye West and Mark Zuckerberg singing ‘I Want It That Way’ together,” is a phrase I never even considered possible until today,” tweeted one confused follower.
See some more reactions below.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year