Following President Donald Trump’s 81-minute press conference in New York City, Jimmy Kimmel took to the Live! stage to rip into his wide-ranging and controversial remarks.
Kimmel opened his show on Wednesday with a monologue that tore apart Trump’s news conference, a solo presser in which the president addressed the mounting sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, put his own spin on the laughter of world leaders during his United Nations speech and spoke about the respect China has for his “very, very large brain.”
“Donald Trump treated the media gathered in New York to a rambling, angry, jumbled, dishonest and frequently incoherent hour-and-20-minute long press conference. It might still be going,” Kimmel began. “I don’t even know where to start. The wheels are off the wagon. It’s time to put grandpa in an assisted living facility because he cannot care for himself. It was like the craziest voicemail from your mom ever.”
Watch the full clip below.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement