During a Wednesday appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote his new movie I Think We’re Alone Now, Dinklage revealed that he enjoyed trying to convince unsuspecting cast and crew members that he had kicked the bucket.
“I like to pretend I’m dead. It’s always fun,” he told Kimmel. “For whoever, the wardrobe person or the producers. Just my legs sprawled out in the trailer. You got to get really smushed into the floor in a very awkward position…I’ll wait hours. We have a lot of time on set.”
And considering Dinklage just won his third Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Tyrion Lannister, you know that it was probably a convincing performance.
Watch the full clip below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State