Forget pineapple. Mustard is here to take over as the top polarizing pizza topping.
After it was brought to the Internet’s attention that Lions & Tigers & Squares—a Detroit-style pizzeria in New York—offers a pie that substitutes mustard for tomato sauce, people immediately began sharing their opinions on the matter.
Many were opposed to the switch-up. “To all y’all that complain about pineapples on pizza, THIS pizza with mustard on it is what y’all should be disgusted with instead,” tweeted one mustard naysayer.
However, others were intrigued by the mustard, corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese combo. “I’d love to try it,” a Twitter user wrote. “I get barbecue instead of tomato on the base and dip the crust into honey mustard anyway so I’d give it a go.”
See some of the reactions below.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases