The hyper-famous Grande and Davidson, who shared a whirlwind romance that led to their surprise engagement story this summer, are now living together in a luxury, high-design New York City apartment that Grande bought for a reported $16 million. But when it comes to the kitchen, it sounds like the “God Is a Woman” singer, whose album Sweetener is out Friday, takes a back seat to her fiancé’s culinary choices; he told GQ in a new profile interview that he’s the one responsible for stocking the fridge.
“She’s really sweet. She’s like, ‘This is our house,’ and I’m like, ‘You’re very nice for saying that. Thank you for letting me stay here,’ ” he joked. “She’s like, ‘We’re getting married!’ And I’m like, ‘I know, thank you for letting me stay here.’ ”
While the rest of their cohabitational development is still a work in progress — “It’s like, we have six beanbags, but we have no forks—you know what I mean?” — it’s good to hear at least Davidson has got the refrigerator covered. “We’re learning how to be adults,” he said. “We’re having a really fun time.”
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'