Game of Thrones’ “Red Wedding” episode has gone down in the annals of cultural history as one of the most jaw-droppingly brutal hours of television ever. Roughly, 1,570 of the 1,579 total killings in the HBO series took place during the episode. So naturally, it’s prime for a Disney makeover.
In the new video, Cinderella and her Prince Charming stand in for Robb Stark and his pregnant bride, eager to share their special day at a celebratory feast with their friends, family and allies in the Magic Kingdom. Those in attendance include Ariel a.k.a. The Little Mermaid with her man, Eric, along with Mulan and Snow White, Sebastian the Crab and various adorable animated mice.
Cinderella’s evil stepmother has other plans though. Despite Ariel doing her best Catelyn Stark-esque impression and delivering heartfelt pleas alongside threats of brutality, no one makes it out alive.
But who’s behind the violence? Spoiler alert: It’s a Disney princess getting in touch with her inner Arya Stark.
[via The Wrap]
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up