In the photo, the six-year-old heir to the Knowles-Carter dynasty and accomplished freestyle rapper wore a black and white ruffled swimsuit, a pair of chic sunglasses, and held a refreshing orange beverage, looking unbothered and completely in her element. The photo appeared to be taken during the European leg of the Carters’ On the Run II tour.
As might be expected, the Internet couldn’t get enough of Blue Ivy’s chill and casually bougie summer vibes and quickly turned the already iconic photo into the summer’s most aspirational meme to express their most luxurious and carefree feelings.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up