Williams took to her Instagram story on Sunday to tease a “No One” tattoo that appears as though it will be written in red ink. The phrase is a reference to Arya Stark’s training as a faceless assassin.
However, just as fans speculated that Turner’s tat is an indicator that Sansa Stark survives Thrones‘ final season—a theory that she denied—Williams’ new brand is bound to convince some that Arya does not.
“It’s just a quote from last season,” Turner told James Corden during a June appearance on The Late Late Show. “Everyone figures that the pack really does survive, but it’s just a moral that I like to live by.”
Meanwhile, Williams has yet to provide any commentary on her “No One” ink.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time