Williams took to her Instagram story on Sunday to tease a “No One” tattoo that appears as though it will be written in red ink. The phrase is a reference to Arya Stark’s training as a faceless assassin.
However, just as fans speculated that Turner’s tat is an indicator that Sansa Stark survives Thrones‘ final season—a theory that she denied—Williams’ new brand is bound to convince some that Arya does not.
“It’s just a quote from last season,” Turner told James Corden during a June appearance on The Late Late Show. “Everyone figures that the pack really does survive, but it’s just a moral that I like to live by.”
Meanwhile, Williams has yet to provide any commentary on her “No One” ink.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org