The tour of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively trolling each other continues.
The couple, who have been married since 2012 and have two children, have jokingly poked fun at each other in interviews and online for most of their time together. And the Deadpool 2 panel at San Diego’s Comic-Con 2018 was no exception.
Reynolds used the opportunity to share that he’s been using his time wisely.
“My wife’s been shooting a film overseas so I’ve been having a ton of time to pretend like I’m watching the kids,’ he said jokingly during a panel over the weekend. “She’s probably filing [divorce] papers as we speak.”
The Deadpool star said he’s been doing the movie marathon thing. “Do you ever do those where you watch like every Quentin Tarantino movie? So I’ve been kind of doing that,” he said.
Lively is currently working on the spy thriller The Rhythm Section, which films in Ireland and Spain. The actor will star as the titular heroine, in the film based on the inaugural novel in Mark Burnell’s four-volume Stephanie Patrick series. It’s set for a February 2019 release.
Until then, fans have these jokes between spouses to tide them over.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror