Beyoncé made the world stop for fans at her On the Run II tour concert in France this week when she literally dropped the mic after singing her infamous ballad about infidelity, “Resentment.”
In a clip from the concert, Beyoncé finishes belting out the final notes of the song while seated before insouciantly dropping the mic, something that the Beyhive could not get enough of, especially since “Resentment” was a song that caused no short measure of discussion on the first On the Run tour.
As might be expected, it didn’t take long before the Internet discovered this iconic moment and made good use of it on social media, creating a GIF-able moment that will no doubt bless us time and time again for tweets to come.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction