The four official pictures from Prince Louis’s big day show the new royal with his parents (the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge), siblings (Prince George and Princess Charlotte), aunts and uncles (Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry, Pippa Middleton and James Matthews, and James Middleton). But for some royals fans, the shot of just mother and son was the standout of the set.
“The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Louis in the garden at Clarence House, following Prince Louis’s christening,” the Palace captioned the photo.
Prince Louis was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury in the Chapel Royal at London’s St James’s Palace in a private July 9 ceremony that was also attended by Louis’s godparents—Nicholas van Cutsem, Guy Pelly, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, Lady Laura Meade, Mrs. Robert Carter and Lucy Middleton.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow