The four official pictures from Prince Louis’s big day show the new royal with his parents (the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge), siblings (Prince George and Princess Charlotte), aunts and uncles (Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry, Pippa Middleton and James Matthews, and James Middleton). But for some royals fans, the shot of just mother and son was the standout of the set.
“The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Louis in the garden at Clarence House, following Prince Louis’s christening,” the Palace captioned the photo.
Prince Louis was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury in the Chapel Royal at London’s St James’s Palace in a private July 9 ceremony that was also attended by Louis’s godparents—Nicholas van Cutsem, Guy Pelly, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, Lady Laura Meade, Mrs. Robert Carter and Lucy Middleton.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time