After meeting with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar as well as President Michael Higgins and his wife Sabina Coyneto on the second day of their whirlwind trip to Ireland, the royal newlyweds spent some time interacting with young fans.
Cameras captured Meghan becoming fast friends with a toddler who looked to have a keen interest in her hair, seeming to show that the Duchess of Sussex is already great with children. Meanwhile, Harry was spotted beaming at this interaction before making a pal of his own, who he allowed to playfully tug on his beard.
And for those wondering when Harry and Meghan plan on having a child of their own, it seems as though you won’t have to wait too long.
“You know, one step at a time,” Harry said in an interview following the couple’s November engagement. “Hopefully we’ll start a family in the near future.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State