After meeting with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar as well as President Michael Higgins and his wife Sabina Coyneto on the second day of their whirlwind trip to Ireland, the royal newlyweds spent some time interacting with young fans.
Cameras captured Meghan becoming fast friends with a toddler who looked to have a keen interest in her hair, seeming to show that the Duchess of Sussex is already great with children. Meanwhile, Harry was spotted beaming at this interaction before making a pal of his own, who he allowed to playfully tug on his beard.
And for those wondering when Harry and Meghan plan on having a child of their own, it seems as though you won’t have to wait too long.
“You know, one step at a time,” Harry said in an interview following the couple’s November engagement. “Hopefully we’ll start a family in the near future.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time