Meghan Markle and Prince Harry showed off how at ease they are with kids during a visit to Dublin’s Croke Park on Wednesday.
After meeting with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar as well as President Michael Higgins and his wife Sabina Coyneto on the second day of their whirlwind trip to Ireland, the royal newlyweds spent some time interacting with young fans.
Cameras captured Meghan becoming fast friends with a toddler who looked to have a keen interest in her hair, seeming to show that the Duchess of Sussex is already great with children. Meanwhile, Harry was spotted beaming at this interaction before making a pal of his own, who he allowed to playfully tug on his beard.
And for those wondering when Harry and Meghan plan on having a child of their own, it seems as though you won’t have to wait too long.
“You know, one step at a time,” Harry said in an interview following the couple’s November engagement. “Hopefully we’ll start a family in the near future.”
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space