After meeting with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar as well as President Michael Higgins and his wife Sabina Coyneto on the second day of their whirlwind trip to Ireland, the royal newlyweds spent some time interacting with young fans.
Cameras captured Meghan becoming fast friends with a toddler who looked to have a keen interest in her hair, seeming to show that the Duchess of Sussex is already great with children. Meanwhile, Harry was spotted beaming at this interaction before making a pal of his own, who he allowed to playfully tug on his beard.
And for those wondering when Harry and Meghan plan on having a child of their own, it seems as though you won’t have to wait too long.
“You know, one step at a time,” Harry said in an interview following the couple’s November engagement. “Hopefully we’ll start a family in the near future.”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022