The union between Kit Harington and Rose Leslie may have been the main attraction at the former Game of Thrones co-stars’ wedding, but Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams’ outfits were definitely a close second.
The best friend duo showed up to the nuptials of their onscreen half-brother turned cousin on Saturday wearing what appeared to be color-coordinated ensembles. Turner arrived at Scotland’s Kirkton of Rayne church in a bright red tuxedo jacket dress, matching red-framed sunglasses and thigh-high black boots while Williams rocked a patterned black jumpsuit, strappy red heels and a pair of glasses with darker red frames.
But the Stark sisters certainly weren’t the only Thrones cast members to make an appearance at Jon Snow and Ygritte’s big day. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Richard Madden (Robb Stark) and a number of other familiar faces were also spotted in the area.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State