When all was said and done, LeBron came away with a triple-double—33 points, 11 assists, 10 rebounds—in the Cavs’ 102-110 Wednesday night loss to the Warriors at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena. But he executed his (arguably) most impressive stunt just a few minutes into the game.
As the first quarter began to heat up, Bron found himself guarded by Golden State’s JaVale McGee at the top of the key. With the shot clock ticking down, he proceeded to fake out McGee before tossing the ball off the backboard for a commanding self alley-oop dunk.
Of course, this isn’t the first time LeBron has pulled off this particular impressive feat. In fact, it’s not even the first time he’s done it in the Finals—Game 4 of the 2017 championship series featured a similar move from King James.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive