When all was said and done, LeBron came away with a triple-double—33 points, 11 assists, 10 rebounds—in the Cavs’ 102-110 Wednesday night loss to the Warriors at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena. But he executed his (arguably) most impressive stunt just a few minutes into the game.
As the first quarter began to heat up, Bron found himself guarded by Golden State’s JaVale McGee at the top of the key. With the shot clock ticking down, he proceeded to fake out McGee before tossing the ball off the backboard for a commanding self alley-oop dunk.
Of course, this isn’t the first time LeBron has pulled off this particular impressive feat. In fact, it’s not even the first time he’s done it in the Finals—Game 4 of the 2017 championship series featured a similar move from King James.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time