It looks like Emilia Clarke is taking a page out of Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams’ book and getting a tattoo to commemorate her time on Game of Thrones. However, the Mother of Dragons’ ink is apparently going to be a bit more literal than her co-stars’.
During a Wednesday appearance on LIVE with Kelly and Ryan to promote her new movie, Solo: A Star Wars Story, the 31-year-old actor revealed that she is getting a Targaryen-themed brand to memorialize her eight-season run on the hit HBO drama.
“I’m going to get a dragon right here, kind of flying away” she explained, pointing at her wrist. “So I think that’s cool. Like a little kind of, you know, peace out.”
Word is still out on which of Daenerys’ three children she’s planning on modeling the tattoo after.
Watch the clip below.
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk