Oprah Winfrey just arrived at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The media mogul made her way to St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in a lavender dress and hat. Other celebrity at the royal wedding include Priyanka Chopra, James Blunt and Idris Elba.
Gayle King, CBS This Morning co-host and Winfrey’s best friend, said that the media icon discovered her dress was too white on Friday, so Stella McCartney got her a new dress at the last minute.
Royal watchers expressed their surprise at Winfrey’s attendance.
Other royal wedding guests include George and Amal Clooney.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement