While the Palace had already announced that Prince William will be Harry’s best man, on Friday, they announced that Princess Diana’s family will also play an important role in the Royal Wedding, especially since Prince Harry was “keen to involve his mother’s family in his wedding”. All three siblings of the Princess of Wales —Lady Sarah McCorquodale, Lady Jane Fellowes, and Earl Charles Spencer — will attend the ceremony and Fellowes will be giving the reading at the Royal Wedding ceremony.
“Prince Harry and Ms. Markle both feel honoured that Lady Jane will be representing her family and helping to celebrate the memory of the late Princess on the wedding day,” a statement from the Palace read.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State