While the Palace had already announced that Prince William will be Harry’s best man, on Friday, they announced that Princess Diana’s family will also play an important role in the Royal Wedding, especially since Prince Harry was “keen to involve his mother’s family in his wedding”. All three siblings of the Princess of Wales —Lady Sarah McCorquodale, Lady Jane Fellowes, and Earl Charles Spencer — will attend the ceremony and Fellowes will be giving the reading at the Royal Wedding ceremony.
“Prince Harry and Ms. Markle both feel honoured that Lady Jane will be representing her family and helping to celebrate the memory of the late Princess on the wedding day,” a statement from the Palace read.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time