Never one at a loss for words or opinions, Kanye used his Twitter to emphatically sound off on everything from upcoming fashion designs for his Yeezy line to potential new neck tattoos that paid homage to his son, Saint.
The Saint Pablo rapper also waxed eloquent on his thoughts and feelings on consciousness, the role of capitalism in relation to art, and reminisced on his time with his former brother-in-law, NBA player Lamar Odom.
‘Ye is known for being fond of tweeting and deleting, so take a moment to read his online musings below before they’re gone.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy