Never one at a loss for words or opinions, Kanye used his Twitter to emphatically sound off on everything from upcoming fashion designs for his Yeezy line to potential new neck tattoos that paid homage to his son, Saint.
The Saint Pablo rapper also waxed eloquent on his thoughts and feelings on consciousness, the role of capitalism in relation to art, and reminisced on his time with his former brother-in-law, NBA player Lamar Odom.
‘Ye is known for being fond of tweeting and deleting, so take a moment to read his online musings below before they’re gone.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out