During an appearance on Monday’s episode of Late Night to promote her role on The Good Fight, the 31-year-old actor revealed that she wouldn’t let Harington—who plays King in the North Jon Snow—read the season eight scripts in front of her for fear of gleaning any secret information from his face.
“With Game of Thrones, I’m like the rest of the world. I’m waiting for the new and final season,” Leslie told host Seth Meyers. “I remember kind of like over the summer, summer just gone, obviously, the new episodes for the final season were coming through onto his iPad. And I mean, I can read his facial expressions. I didn’t want to know anything that’s going on like, within his eyes or anything like that. So, I sent him packing. I kind of like boot him out so he can go to the coffee shop.”
Watch the full clip below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms