Netflix dropped a teaser trailer for the final season of House of Cards during the 90th Academy Awards Sunday—and it looks like there’s a new commander in town.
Kevin Spacey, who was axed from the show following allegations of sexual assault, was nowhere to be seen in the trailer. Instead, Robin Wright, who plays Spacey’s wife Claire Underwood, appears to have replaced Spacey as the show’s new central figure.
“We’re just getting started,” Claire says in the trailer, situated in the Oval Office.
The previous season of House of Cards tipped the odds in Claire’s favor, setting her up to be the new star of the show before the accusations against Spacey came out. “My turn,” Claire says at the end of season five, as she takes over as president.
House of Cards‘ last season will air on Netflix this fall, with new cast additions including Diane Lane, Greg Kinnear and American Crime Story‘s Cody Fern.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms