Netflix dropped a teaser trailer for the final season of House of Cards during the 90th Academy Awards Sunday—and it looks like there’s a new commander in town.
Kevin Spacey, who was axed from the show following allegations of sexual assault, was nowhere to be seen in the trailer. Instead, Robin Wright, who plays Spacey’s wife Claire Underwood, appears to have replaced Spacey as the show’s new central figure.
“We’re just getting started,” Claire says in the trailer, situated in the Oval Office.
The previous season of House of Cards tipped the odds in Claire’s favor, setting her up to be the new star of the show before the accusations against Spacey came out. “My turn,” Claire says at the end of season five, as she takes over as president.
House of Cards‘ last season will air on Netflix this fall, with new cast additions including Diane Lane, Greg Kinnear and American Crime Story‘s Cody Fern.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Mahita Gajanan at email@example.com