The 2018 Winter Olympics already provided us with a figure skating performance set to a jazz version of Oasis’s “Wonderwall” and a Mario lookalike curler. Now the Olympics has provided a cute kid who just wants to know what a video camera tastes like.
A young boy was pictured on NBC’s Olympics coverage as he boldly approached the camera, tongue out and all, ready to see how it will taste. The child is eventually pulled back by adults before actually reached the camera, however.
This attracted plenty of attention online and many appreciated the child’s attempt, some even calling him a hero.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating