In an interview with Entertainment Weekly that was published on Wednesday, the 28-year-old actor revealed that he had lunch with the OG Han, Harrison Ford, to get his take on playing the space smuggler.
However, in typical Han fashion, Ford apparently offered up some pretty snarky advice for his successor. “He said a great thing when I met him,” Ehrenreich said. “‘Tell them I told you everything you needed to know, and that you can’t tell anyone.'”
Ehrenreich went on to explain why he was so eager to sit down with Ford and chat about their shared character. “I wanted to meet him because I just felt generally it wouldn’t be right to do the movie without some kind of contact with him, and I’m really glad I did,” he said. “He was very, very supportive. And it’s just cool to have lunch with Harrison Ford.”
You’ve definitely got that right, young Han.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart