In an interview with Entertainment Weekly that was published on Wednesday, the 28-year-old actor revealed that he had lunch with the OG Han, Harrison Ford, to get his take on playing the space smuggler.
However, in typical Han fashion, Ford apparently offered up some pretty snarky advice for his successor. “He said a great thing when I met him,” Ehrenreich said. “‘Tell them I told you everything you needed to know, and that you can’t tell anyone.'”
Ehrenreich went on to explain why he was so eager to sit down with Ford and chat about their shared character. “I wanted to meet him because I just felt generally it wouldn’t be right to do the movie without some kind of contact with him, and I’m really glad I did,” he said. “He was very, very supportive. And it’s just cool to have lunch with Harrison Ford.”
You’ve definitely got that right, young Han.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow