A teaser for Disney and Lucasfilm’s Solo: A Star Wars Story landed in the midst of the Super Bowl Sunday, setting Twitter alight ahead of the release of the full-length trailer. The film is set to premiere on May 25.
The latest installment of the decades-spanning space saga stars Alden Ehrenreich as a young Han Solo, the co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon spacecraft played by Harrison Ford in Star Wars episodes past.
The action centers on the adventures of a young Solo and his furry co-pilot Chewbacca before they joined the Rebellion. That includes dealings with the smooth-talking smuggler Lando Calrissian, played by actor and Grammy Award-winning musician Donald Glover. Thandie Newton, Emilia Clarke and Woody Harrelson also appear in the film.
Reviews were something of a mixed bag, but there’s certainly a lot of buzz about the forthcoming full trailer. Here’s what a few Twitter users had to say:
A full-length trailer will be shown on Good Morning America Monday. Check out the teaser above.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.