Teigen took to Instagram on Thursday to share a photo of her and then-boyfriend-now-husband John Legend posing on the show’s red carpet in 2008. “Grammys 2008. 10 years ago,” she captioned the post. “This tan!!! Lmao.”
Both Teigen and Legend are decked out in their late 2000s finest in the picture, with Teigen rocking a slinky white dress and Legend in a three-piece suit with no tie. The couple began dating in 2007 after Teigen was featured in the music video for Legend’s song “Stereo,” which means 2008 would have been the first year they attended the awards together.
Of course, with Legend’s nearly annual nominations, their presence at the ceremony is now pretty much a given. We can’t wait to see what undoubtedly perfect look Teigen has planned for Sunday.
See the photo below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time