Teigen took to Instagram on Thursday to share a photo of her and then-boyfriend-now-husband John Legend posing on the show’s red carpet in 2008. “Grammys 2008. 10 years ago,” she captioned the post. “This tan!!! Lmao.”
Both Teigen and Legend are decked out in their late 2000s finest in the picture, with Teigen rocking a slinky white dress and Legend in a three-piece suit with no tie. The couple began dating in 2007 after Teigen was featured in the music video for Legend’s song “Stereo,” which means 2008 would have been the first year they attended the awards together.
Of course, with Legend’s nearly annual nominations, their presence at the ceremony is now pretty much a given. We can’t wait to see what undoubtedly perfect look Teigen has planned for Sunday.
See the photo below.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023