After MoonPie’s social media team took to Twitter to offer Wendy’s an unexpected compliment on Wednesday, the accounts struck up a flirty exchange that quickly turned into an online lovefest.
“@Wendys I think you are very pretty,” the snack cake Twitter wrote, prompting an equally delightful response from the fast food giant.
“Thanks MoonPie! You’re such a snack!” Wendy’s replied.
From there, the brands continued to shower each other with compliments. “We love that you adventured to space just to bring the people of Earth the Moon’s greatest snack. You’re an adventurer with a heart of marshmallow!” Wendy’s wrote.
“I would do it all over again just to be able to talk to you about it because you’re a good listener,” MoonPie shot back.
Wendy’s even went so far as to illustrate how their products could be combined into one (arguably) glorious MoonPie-bun cheeseburger.
See the full exchange below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer