While plenty of people have been busy paying attention to Meghan Markle’s artfully mussed low chignon, another royal’s new hairstyle — or rather, the lack thereof — made its debut. Prince William showed off what appeared to be a freshly shorn, very closely cropped haircut during an appearance at the Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
As might be expected, the Internet had all of the feelings about the Duke of Cambridge’s new haircut and took to Twitter to discuss the style’s most riveting aspects, including takes on the seeming shave, which many found to be his most flattering look yet.
See some of the reactions below.
Prince William visited the hospital to show his support for the Step Into Health initiative benefiting veterans.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up