All Mariah Carey wants is a nice cup of hot tea.
The singer, who went viral after she for asked to “take a sip of tea” for her vocal chords during her performance on New Year’s Eve, revisited the now-iconic meme during the 75th Golden Globe Awards on Sunday.
It’s unclear whether Mariah will have to “rough it” at the Golden Globes like she was forced to do on New Year’s Eve when no hot tea appeared right away.
“I’m going to be like everybody else, with no hot tea,” she told the crowd. The beverage eventually appeared after her performance.
The demand for tea during a live performance put the Internet in a tizzy.
We know the Golden Globes is a great chance for celebrities to indulge in some alcohol — so it shouldn’t be too hard to find some hot water for Mariah.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving