The second installment in a seasonal Google Doodle series appeared on Christmas Day. It depicts two intrepid penguin siblings reuniting with their feathery relatives: a parrot and toucan from warmer climes.
The first Doodle featuring the pair of “slippery-footed siblings” appeared on Dec. 18. In it, the penguins appeared to plot a journey from their icy igloo to visit their relatives further north.
Read more: December Global Festivities Are Being Celebrated by Google With a Seasonal Doodle
Monday’s Doodle has the pair arriving in a tropical land, where lanterns are strewn between palm trees. The feathery family tucks into a festive meal of bananas, melons and, presumably, thawed fish the penguins have lugged from the frozen south.
The final panel of the Doodle suggests there are two more episodes in the penguin series: one on Dec. 31, and a final installment on Jan. 1.
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk