Prince William is nothing if not a gamer.
When the humorous 34-year-old royal was at the Royal Variety Show, he was happy to play along and demonstrate what can only be described as a very important dad dancing like a horse.
In a clip of the traditional Royal Variety Performance aired on ITV in England Tuesday night, the host Miranda Hart coaxes William into participating with a dance. With full knowledge of the rolling cameras, he went to work, mimicking a horse’s brisk gallop. And as he galloped directly into the hearts of the crowd, he laughed. So did Kate Middleton.
About his improvised dance, Hart told ITV: “I did apologize to him at the end and he said he’d practice his galloping.” Future George and Charlotte, please accept our heartfelt apologies for this video of the dance that will live on forever.
Folks at home were impressed.
Watch the clip below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating