Patton Oswalt and Meredith Salenger have gotten married, the comedian shared on social media Sunday.
“What’d you guys do yesterday,” Oswalt posted on Twitter, along with a photo of himself, Salenger and his daughter, Alice Rigney.
Salenger shared the same photo on Instagram, with the caption: “True love. True happiness. Forever and Always. The Oswalts.” According to Salenger, the couple tied the knot at the Jim Henson Studios in Los Angeles in a ceremony officiated by Martha Plimpton.
Oswalt announced he was engaged to Salenger in July, a little more than a year after his wife Michelle McNamara died suddenly in her sleep. Oswalt has since spoken openly about his grief and being a single father to Alice in essays and a recent Netflix special.
“The second worst day of my life was the day that my wife passed away, that was the second worst day of my life,” he said on the Netflix special, Patton Oswalt: Annihilation. “The worst day of my life was the day after, when I had to tell our daughter.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer