If smelling fresh like a daisy seems passé to you, consider this unorthodox pampering treatment: the fried chicken scented bath bomb.
KFC is now offering fried chicken enthusiasts (or really, anyone who wants to bathe themselves in the fragrance of deep-fried poultry,) the option to smell finger lickin’ good. All you have to do is drop the bath bomb into a warm bath to instantly smell like a dinner special from KFC. It’s a collaboration between KFC Japan and the brand Village Vanguard, according to The Independent.
In case the bath bomb isn’t enough fried chicken fragrance for you, consider following up with the chain’s fried chicken scented sunscreen that has SPF 30 to keep you from turning “extra crispy.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space