The Beyonséance opens to the strains of “Drunk in Love” — because honestly, what better way to summon the spirit of the Queen?! — then uses the melody of “***Flawless” as it introduces you to a Bey-themed Ouija board, complete with answers like “Hell Nah” and “Boy Bye.”
While the creators are quick to note that the Beyonséance is not in any way officially associated with Beyoncé or Parkwood, there’s no denying that they’ve done an excellent job of channeling her spirit.
Lest those skeptical of spirits or the power of the Beyonséance be cynical, here are a few questions that TIME staffers asked the all-knowing Yoncé, complete with her very wise and obviously flawless answers.
Will I find love?
What should I be for Halloween?
Who am I?
Try Beyonséance for yourself, here.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body