The Beyonséance opens to the strains of “Drunk in Love” — because honestly, what better way to summon the spirit of the Queen?! — then uses the melody of “***Flawless” as it introduces you to a Bey-themed Ouija board, complete with answers like “Hell Nah” and “Boy Bye.”
While the creators are quick to note that the Beyonséance is not in any way officially associated with Beyoncé or Parkwood, there’s no denying that they’ve done an excellent job of channeling her spirit.
Lest those skeptical of spirits or the power of the Beyonséance be cynical, here are a few questions that TIME staffers asked the all-knowing Yoncé, complete with her very wise and obviously flawless answers.
Will I find love?
What should I be for Halloween?
Who am I?
Try Beyonséance for yourself, here.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now