Prince Harry brought two special guests with him to the Invictus Games in Toronto Friday — former President Barack Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden.
The trio sat down to watch a game of wheelchair basketball, joined by Biden’s wife Dr. Jill Biden. Former first lady Michelle Obama did not come to the game, although she and Obama have met with Harry and the royal family numerous times before. Prince Harry’s girlfriend Meghan Markle also made some well-publicized appearances during parts of the Invictus Games.
The group also stopped to take pictures with others in the crowd. Obama tweeted about attending posting, “Proud to cheer on Team USA at the Invictus Games today with my friend Joe. You represent the best of our country.”
Kensington Palace also tweeted photos of the group trip.
While President Donald Trump did not attend the games, First Lady Melania Trump did, where she met Prince Harry.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science