Rihanna: biker, sidesaddle jet skiier, and reigning meme queen has done it again.
The Anti singer has been busy promoting her inclusive beauty line, Fenty, this month, and the PR rollout has included some solid moments, but this might be the best.
To everyone in the world, she may be simply Rihanna, but card-carrying members of her devoted fan base, The Navy, all know that her full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. So on Friday she took to Instagram to share an excellent photo of her devastating side-eye reaction to people who don’t know the cosmetics line is named after her.
Captioned, “when people ask how I came up with #FENTY,” the picture showed Rihanna making a very on-brand expression.
Because this has both Rihanna and Rihanna’s side-eye, it’s more than enough material for a meme to use when people have insufficient knowledge about your levels of excellence.
This is not the first time she’s had fun with memes. Previously, she’s riffed on an NBA game and an article that body shamed her.
No wonder she’s set to star in a movie inspired by a meme of herself.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief