The Anti singer has been busy promoting her inclusive beauty line, Fenty, this month, and the PR rollout has included some solid moments, but this might be the best.
To everyone in the world, she may be simply Rihanna, but card-carrying members of her devoted fan base, The Navy, all know that her full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. So on Friday she took to Instagram to share an excellent photo of her devastating side-eye reaction to people who don’t know the cosmetics line is named after her.
Captioned, “when people ask how I came up with #FENTY,” the picture showed Rihanna making a very on-brand expression.
Because this has both Rihanna and Rihanna’s side-eye, it’s more than enough material for a meme to use when people have insufficient knowledge about your levels of excellence.
No wonder she’s set to star in a movie inspired by a meme of herself.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time