Rihanna’s whole life may have already been a mic drop, but her Fashion Week exit is a new high point.
For her Fenty x Puma show on Sunday in New York City, models like Adriana Lima paraded around massive sand dunes the color of Pepto-Bismol zipped up in motocross-themed lycra jumpsuits. But it was the three motocross riders who opened and closed the event with some death-defying tricks who stole the show.
For her victory lap, Rihanna hopped onto one of the motocross bikes and waved goodbye to everyone as she roared around. In doing so, she has now provided everyone with the perfect picture for times when you need to communicate that a legend is exiting the scene. You know, if bosses and bad gals making power moves are your thing.
Speaking of bad gals, Whoopi Goldberg, Ashley Graham and Cardi B were in the audience, but good thing everyone who didn’t get an invite will always have these moments.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World