Rihanna’s whole life may have already been a mic drop, but her Fashion Week exit is a new high point.
For her Fenty x Puma show on Sunday in New York City, models like Adriana Lima paraded around massive sand dunes the color of Pepto-Bismol zipped up in motocross-themed lycra jumpsuits. But it was the three motocross riders who opened and closed the event with some death-defying tricks who stole the show.
For her victory lap, Rihanna hopped onto one of the motocross bikes and waved goodbye to everyone as she roared around. In doing so, she has now provided everyone with the perfect picture for times when you need to communicate that a legend is exiting the scene. You know, if bosses and bad gals making power moves are your thing.
Speaking of bad gals, Whoopi Goldberg, Ashley Graham and Cardi B were in the audience, but good thing everyone who didn’t get an invite will always have these moments.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement