While the Beyoncé has always had some very prominent fans (Adele, Laverne Cox, and Chrissy Teigen to name a few,) the latest high-profile fan to pledge their allegiance and undying adoration to Queen Bey is a pretty big industry star in his own right: Canadian rapper Drake.
The former Degrassi: The Next Generation star posted an Instagram on Wednesday of himself working from home, with a very large portrait of Beyoncé displayed prominently on the wall, an interior decorating choice that instantly endeared Drake to all Beyoncé superfans ever. Of course, Drake’s admiration for Beyoncé is completely on brand, especially when you consider that this is a man who generally makes headlines because of his unrequited love for women.
Then again, there was also the fact that he made a song in 2013 that was also titled “Girls Love Beyoncé,” which means that Drake’s probably been Bey Hive all along. Long live the queen!
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time