While the Beyoncé has always had some very prominent fans (Adele, Laverne Cox, and Chrissy Teigen to name a few,) the latest high-profile fan to pledge their allegiance and undying adoration to Queen Bey is a pretty big industry star in his own right: Canadian rapper Drake.
The former Degrassi: The Next Generation star posted an Instagram on Wednesday of himself working from home, with a very large portrait of Beyoncé displayed prominently on the wall, an interior decorating choice that instantly endeared Drake to all Beyoncé superfans ever. Of course, Drake’s admiration for Beyoncé is completely on brand, especially when you consider that this is a man who generally makes headlines because of his unrequited love for women.
Then again, there was also the fact that he made a song in 2013 that was also titled “Girls Love Beyoncé,” which means that Drake’s probably been Bey Hive all along. Long live the queen!
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future