While the Beyoncé has always had some very prominent fans (Adele, Laverne Cox, and Chrissy Teigen to name a few,) the latest high-profile fan to pledge their allegiance and undying adoration to Queen Bey is a pretty big industry star in his own right: Canadian rapper Drake.
The former Degrassi: The Next Generation star posted an Instagram on Wednesday of himself working from home, with a very large portrait of Beyoncé displayed prominently on the wall, an interior decorating choice that instantly endeared Drake to all Beyoncé superfans ever. Of course, Drake’s admiration for Beyoncé is completely on brand, especially when you consider that this is a man who generally makes headlines because of his unrequited love for women.
Then again, there was also the fact that he made a song in 2013 that was also titled “Girls Love Beyoncé,” which means that Drake’s probably been Bey Hive all along. Long live the queen!
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases