Warning: This post contains spoilers for season seven of Game of Thrones.
Lord Baelish seemed to have it coming. After all, he orchestrated the death of their father, joined forces with the Lannisters against their brother Robb and left Sansa with the sadistic Boltons.
But some people believed he deserved better.
So when fans were discussing the climactic finale online, Twitter user Hanna Loren shared her own take.
“He wanted justice on the society for his humiliation, they looked down on him out of his poor background. He never hurt Sansa,” she wrote Tuesday.
Sophie Turner — who plays the older Stark sister — was quick to passionately defend her character.
Let this be a lesson us all. Turner rides hard for Sansa. And if you’re going to take a side in this game, a cast member might just might dismiss your case.
But while the Stark sisters might not miss Littlefinger, the actor Aidan Gillen is a different story.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out