Is Princess Charlotte the key to good relations between the U.K. and other countries? If her arrival in Berlin during the Royal Family’s official trip to Germany on Wednesday is any indication, the pint-sized princess and only daughter of Prince William and Kate Middleton could have a future in international diplomacy.
Upon leaving the plane, Charlotte graciously accepted a tiny bouquet of flowers that matched the much-larger bouquet carried by her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge. The two-year-old royal then proceeded to offer a German official – a defense attaché – a diplomatic handshake just like her mother, something that charmed the officials to no end.
See Charlotte’s foreign diplomacy skills in action below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This