The NFL preseason may not kick off for another few weeks, but the Carolina Panthers are already making headlines with their social media presence. After the team’s account took to Twitter Friday morning to reveal they had hidden a secret message in their tweets, their followers were quickly on the case.
“Now go back and read the first word of our tweets from the last three days,” they wrote.
Turns out, the Panthers had elaborately tweeted the lyrics of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song in reverse chronological order. “Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I’d like to take a minute just sit right there I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air,” reads the first words of the series of 40 tweets.
Of course, the Internet was blown away by the homage to Will Smith and the gang.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement