Summer time is rosé season and since this glorious period is short, it seems like everyone is trying to come up with a way to imbibe as much rosé as possible despite the brevity. From rosé deodorant for beating B.O. when the temperatures rise to being able to chug rosé from a 40 oz. bottle, it looks like it’s all rosé, all the time this summer.
Now, however, rosé enthusiasts have taken their love for the blush wine and applied it to a childhood favorite: ice pops. Thanks to the folks at FrutaPop who teamed up with “rosé lifestyle advocate and promoter” Rosé Season, you can now enjoy a boozy popsicle that resembles the Fla-Vor-Ice pops that you might have had as a kid. The rosé ice pops have an ABV of 5% and come in two flavors: Coconut Rosé Sangria and Watermelon Mint Lemonade and unlike their childhood predecessors, retail for $10 a pop in 12-pack, 24-pack, or 48-pack increments.
Looks like these adult popsicles also come at a pretty adult price.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.