Since Wonder Woman arrived at movie theaters, it’s broken records both at the box office and on the internet. Now it’s gotten the ultimate co-sign from a real-life wonder woman, none other than Oprah Winfrey. The media icon threw an epic Wonder Woman-themed party for a group of 10-year-olds and their parents on Tuesday.
Fans who follow Oprah on Instagram and Twitter accounts got a behind-the-scenes look at what went into planning the superhero bash, from the menu to costumes, giving us all a healthy dose of FOMO in the process.
Oprah kicked off the festivities by helping to decorate a Wonder Woman cake, while declaring that it was “Wonder Woman Day.”
Cake wasn’t the only thing on the menu, however — Oprah made sure there was a full spread, from a decadent barbecue feast complete with hot dogs and burgers to popcorn served in Wonder Woman tins.
Of course, a theme party wouldn’t be a theme party without costumes. Oprah not only provided Wonder Woman personalized flip flops, but dressed both herself and her pooch Sadie in Diana’s trademark tiara and bracelets.
The epic party even got the approval of Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot, who gave the bash her approval by reposting one of Oprah’s video with the caption “This is awesome!”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy