In case you needed any more confirmation that John Legend and Chrissy Teigen‘s impossibly adorable baby Luna is cooler than you, consider the fact that this very glamorous tot threw the first pitch at the Seattle Mariners and and Minnesota Twins baseball game Tuesday night.
Luna, who’s currently on the road with her famous parents for Legend’s Darkness and Light tour, not only threw the first pitch (along with a little help from her dad) but scored a monogrammed Mariners jersey of her very own, hung out in the dugout with the players, and even absconded with some of the players’ bubble gum, which honestly, sounds like a very successful first baseball game experience.
Here’s hoping we see more of Luna from the baseball diamond!
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time