A rally was held in front of the White House Saturday in support of President Donald Trump’s decision to pull the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Agreement.
Protesters against Trump’s policies were also nearby. The Hill reported that there was a brief clash between a woman criticizing Trump and several attendees who were chanting “Trump,” but the situation was quickly diffused by others nearby.
The rally was organized by the Fairfax County Republican Committee and the Republican Party of Virginia, according to The Hill.
The name is a reference to Trump’s statement during his Thursday Paris Agreement announcement: “I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time