The bad gal held court on the sidelines, where she effectively upstaged one of the biggest rivalries in the league, wreacked havoc on the hearts of sports commentators and heckled fans and players alike as only she could.
Fans should have known that this game would belong to Rihanna when the Anti singer caught the attention of ESPN commentator and former coach Jeff Van Gundy at the same time that LeBron James was making a magnificent dunk. While Van Gundy’s fellow analysts were talking about the play, all he could do was marvel that Rihanna had just walked by him.
But the fun didn’t stop there. Rihanna, a longtime super fan of James, got into the spirit of the game by bowing to King James and then pettily dabbing on a Dubs fan.
It appears she took her investment in the competition between the Cavs and the Warriors very seriously by taunting the Warriors’ Kevin Durant while he was making free throws. It looks like KD didn’t really appreciate it.
Even though her favorite King James didn’t take home a win that night, one thing is certain: Rihanna is the real MVP.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was