The bad gal held court on the sidelines, where she effectively upstaged one of the biggest rivalries in the league, wreacked havoc on the hearts of sports commentators and heckled fans and players alike as only she could.
Fans should have known that this game would belong to Rihanna when the Anti singer caught the attention of ESPN commentator and former coach Jeff Van Gundy at the same time that LeBron James was making a magnificent dunk. While Van Gundy’s fellow analysts were talking about the play, all he could do was marvel that Rihanna had just walked by him.
But the fun didn’t stop there. Rihanna, a longtime super fan of James, got into the spirit of the game by bowing to King James and then pettily dabbing on a Dubs fan.
It appears she took her investment in the competition between the Cavs and the Warriors very seriously by taunting the Warriors’ Kevin Durant while he was making free throws. It looks like KD didn’t really appreciate it.
Even though her favorite King James didn’t take home a win that night, one thing is certain: Rihanna is the real MVP.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.