Canada’s Prime Minister and part-time made-for-meme internet sensation supplied the internet with its latest viral Trudeau moment on Monday. The leader was just jogging along the Seafront of Stanley Park in Vancouver, when a group of teens captured the high-profile runner in their prom photo. Eventually, Trudeau even got in on the promgoers’ celebration for a batch of photos that went viral.
But the running photo wasn’t just any Trudeau image. In fact, it proved it could endure, when the epic photobomb posted to social media became the subject of a Photoshop battle on Reddit.
Obsessed social media users let their imaginations run wild editing his high-performing body in all manner of situations from signature sneakers to La La Land-ing with Emma Stone.
Maybe he just wanted to greet some supporters and get some exercise in without becoming sensational on the internet? Tall order, Trudeau.
See some of the photos, which have scored thousands of views below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time