Canada’s Prime Minister and part-time made-for-meme internet sensation supplied the internet with its latest viral Trudeau moment on Monday. The leader was just jogging along the Seafront of Stanley Park in Vancouver, when a group of teens captured the high-profile runner in their prom photo. Eventually, Trudeau even got in on the promgoers’ celebration for a batch of photos that went viral.
But the running photo wasn’t just any Trudeau image. In fact, it proved it could endure, when the epic photobomb posted to social media became the subject of a Photoshop battle on Reddit.
Obsessed social media users let their imaginations run wild editing his high-performing body in all manner of situations from signature sneakers to La La Land-ing with Emma Stone.
Maybe he just wanted to greet some supporters and get some exercise in without becoming sensational on the internet? Tall order, Trudeau.
See some of the photos, which have scored thousands of views below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org