At Pippa Middleton‘s wedding Saturday, the attendees were dressed to the nines — including the kids who participated in the ceremony.
Charlotte and George, the young children of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William, were a page boy and bridesmaid, respectively, and were fitted in outfits by Pepa & Co., according to the Telegraph.
The young Royals looked adorable at their Aunt Pippa’s wedding and perhaps got a little too excited, as photographers captured Kate shushing the kids at the event at one point.
In total, the Bridesmaids included Countess Philippa Hoyos, Lily French, Avia Horner and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.
Casimir Tatos, Edward Sebire, William Ward and Prince George appeared as page boys, as Pippa married James Matthews, a 41-year-old hedge fund manager.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022