At Pippa Middleton‘s wedding Saturday, the attendees were dressed to the nines — including the kids who participated in the ceremony.
Charlotte and George, the young children of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William, were a page boy and bridesmaid, respectively, and were fitted in outfits by Pepa & Co., according to the Telegraph.
The young Royals looked adorable at their Aunt Pippa’s wedding and perhaps got a little too excited, as photographers captured Kate shushing the kids at the event at one point.
In total, the Bridesmaids included Countess Philippa Hoyos, Lily French, Avia Horner and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.
Casimir Tatos, Edward Sebire, William Ward and Prince George appeared as page boys, as Pippa married James Matthews, a 41-year-old hedge fund manager.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow