At Pippa Middleton‘s wedding Saturday, the attendees were dressed to the nines — including the kids who participated in the ceremony.
Charlotte and George, the young children of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William, were a page boy and bridesmaid, respectively, and were fitted in outfits by Pepa & Co., according to the Telegraph.
The young Royals looked adorable at their Aunt Pippa’s wedding and perhaps got a little too excited, as photographers captured Kate shushing the kids at the event at one point.
In total, the Bridesmaids included Countess Philippa Hoyos, Lily French, Avia Horner and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.
Casimir Tatos, Edward Sebire, William Ward and Prince George appeared as page boys, as Pippa married James Matthews, a 41-year-old hedge fund manager.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time