The 90-year-old performer was scheduled to take the stage at the Sands Bethlehem Event Center on Saturday night. On Friday, the venue announced the show was postponed.
Bennett was advised not to travel or perform for the “next few days” according to the venue’s announcement, the AP reports. It added that the 19-time Grammy winner sent his regrets and that all tickets would be honored for a new date.
His publicist said that a date hasn’t been picked as of now, but that Bennett “looks forward to continuing his performance schedule very soon,” according to the AP.
Bennett’s career spans 65 years, including his signature song “I Left My Heart in San Francisco” and a collaboration with Lady Gaga in 2014.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022