As part of a The Last Jedi Omaze campaign for Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: Force for Change initiative, the 65-year-old actor channeled both his own character, Luke Skywalker, and his inner Darth Vader to surprise fans who believed they were filming a video to celebrate Star Wars‘ 40th anniversary. As the participants performed reenactments of some of the saga’s most iconic scenes, Hamill either snuck up behind them or donned a disguise to act alongside them, resulting in some hilarious reveals.
Those who donate to Force for Change — which benefits UNICEF and Starlight Children’s Foundation — will have a chance to win a night at Skywalker Ranch, a visit to the set of the upcoming Han Solo movie, a trip to The Last Jedi premiere or a lunch with Hamill himself.
Watch the video below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time