As part of a The Last Jedi Omaze campaign for Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: Force for Change initiative, the 65-year-old actor channeled both his own character, Luke Skywalker, and his inner Darth Vader to surprise fans who believed they were filming a video to celebrate Star Wars‘ 40th anniversary. As the participants performed reenactments of some of the saga’s most iconic scenes, Hamill either snuck up behind them or donned a disguise to act alongside them, resulting in some hilarious reveals.
Those who donate to Force for Change — which benefits UNICEF and Starlight Children’s Foundation — will have a chance to win a night at Skywalker Ranch, a visit to the set of the upcoming Han Solo movie, a trip to The Last Jedi premiere or a lunch with Hamill himself.
Watch the video below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022