While Robert De Niro is highly regarded as one of the veteran actors of Hollywood, he’s proving that he can also hang with the hippest of youths by experimenting with the quintessential millennial social platform of choice: Snapchat.
The Goodfellas don was spotted at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, an industry institution that he co-founded in 2002, trying Snapchat for the first time with young filmmaker Alex Berry, who’s a finalist for the festival’s Snapchat Shorts.
De Niro went for the full Snapchat experience, trying out everything from the puppy and flower crown filters to the voice changer options. While there’s no evidence that De Niro will be downloading the app on his own phone soon, it’s apparent that he’s a natural at Snapchatting. See his first foray with the platform above.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive