The new schedule begins on April 24, according to 21st Century Fox, with talk show The Five moving from 5 p.m. to Carlson’s old slot at 9 p.m.
Carlson began hosting Tucker Carlson Tonight in November following the departure of Megyn Kelly and enjoyed a strong debut with 3.7 million viewers, network executives said, according to Deadline.
O’Reilly has been embroiled in controversy since the New York Times earlier this month reported that he and 21st Century Fox paid roughly $13 million to prevent at least five women from accusing him of sexual harassment or pursuing litigation.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time